Warrior DPS Guide [Drop 6]

Moderator: Mod

DougD
newb

Re: Warrior DPS Guide [Drop 6]

Postby DougD » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:40 pm

CK Jester wrote:Venom is a craftable fusion rune, go to the rune crafting station and in the first tab ("Create Basic Runes"), look to the left sidebar and near the bottom their should be "fusions". There you will find venom, but be sure that the iLVL is set to 120 since venom doesnt have an ilvl 50 version (pick ilevel at top right or rune crafting window)

Class sets, can be found in the 2nd tab (Create Set Runes) make sure you have you class selected should be top left of window. the GA (Genetic Archieves) set is called 'unity' and the DS (Datascape) set is called 'burning rage' they are called GA and DS sets because the materials required to craft them are found in those respective raids by killing bosses.

LMK if you have anymore questions!

Can I get any of these with the rune tokens I was given upon returning to the game? I would assume no, since the materials needed to craft them come from raids?

While we grind out the mats needed for these rune sets what should we be using till then?

CK Jester
100 posts wooo

Postby CK Jester » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 pm

The Tokens you have can be spent at the "Basic Rune Exchanger", "Set Rune Exchanger" and "Exceptional Set Rune Exchanger". they look like Red Trashcans and can be found in illium at the Coordinates -3194, -784 across the street from the rune crafting building. idk where they are for exiles though. you can trade your tokens for select fusion runes (Not all of them can be bought with tokens) and any Rune Set (except class sets)

DougD
newb

Postby DougD » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:45 pm

CK Jester wrote:The Tokens you have can be spent at the "Basic Rune Exchanger", "Set Rune Exchanger" and "Exceptional Set Rune Exchanger". they look like Red Trashcans and can be found in illium at the Coordinates -3194, -784 across the street from the rune crafting building. idk where they are for exiles though. you can trade your tokens for select fusion runes (Not all of them can be bought with tokens) and any Rune Set (except class sets)

No, I know where the vendors are. What Im saying is I didnt see any rune among the three vendors called Venom. So is it only craftable not buyable?
Same question for the DS and GA sets? I assume they arent purchasable with the rune tokens?

CK Jester
100 posts wooo

Postby CK Jester » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:35 pm

venom, GA and DS sets are craftable only

KAzarr
newb

Postby KAzarr » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:27 pm

The runes are all unique equip per piece of gear as far as I've been able to find out. Why are there two of the same runes (like two fire devastation runes) in the guide? Is there something i've missed or is this dated information, and if so, what should i rune instead?

Mcherios
that guy

Postby Mcherios » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:33 pm

KAzarr wrote:The runes are all unique equip per piece of gear as far as I've been able to find out. Why are there two of the same runes (like two fire devastation runes) in the guide? Is there something i've missed or is this dated information, and if so, what should i rune instead?

Basically if theres two Dev of crits (exceptional) one is i120 and the other is i100. You get less stats, but you get the stats you want and the extra set.
Its Mcherios
Miss Daisy
Its McFruityPebbles
Not Cherios

KAzarr
newb

Postby KAzarr » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 am

How would you rune if you were started raiding (GA)? Since that's the point I'm at, I was thinking of just using the level 80 version of the runes, but I cannot use a lower level set rune.

Myatha
newb

Postby Myatha » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Do you recommend still taking Whirlwind in single target after its nerfs?

Myatha
newb

Postby Myatha » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Do you recommend still taking Whirlwind in single target after its nerfs?

Edit: Apologies for the double post was not my intention

Cahun
newb

Postby Cahun » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello Everyone,

I understand this isnt the right post to ask this question, but i figured since it is geared to Warriors it was better then nothing. Will Enigma be posting an updated Warrior Tank Guide in the near future?

Sleven
that guy

Postby Sleven » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Buffed Stats
Strikethrough - 17.56%
Critical Hit Chance - 34.86%
Critical Hit Severity - 254.50%
Multi-Hit Chance - 17.36%
Multi-Hit Severity - 38.00%
Vigor - 13.11%
Average HP - 85.00%
Armor Pierce 16.00%

Your armor piece might be inflated... The spreadsheet (atleast the one i have) has Armor shred as 12% but it only stacks 3 times so 3x2.5 = 7.5%
Your 16% if im guessing right 12% armor shred + 4% from amps?

Dps2Death
newb

Postby Dps2Death » Thu May 12, 2016 3:53 pm

First off awesome guide. Was wondering though what build I should be using. I'm a lvl 50 warrior dps ILVL 83. Should I be using starter build, or advanced raid build? I was wondering about the buff warrior build and rotation too. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Guides”