Esper Healing Guide [Drop 6]

Moderator: Mod

Daluu
that guy

Esper Healing Guide [Drop 6]

Postby Daluu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Introduction

Drop 6 brings some major changes to how Espers will be healing in raids. Focus management will now be a priority and say goodbye to the 2 button rotation that is Soothe/Reverie. Espers will now be utilizing many more of their healing abilities. The Rune system has also been completely redone and is in a much better place now.

Table of Contents

1. Esper Healing in Drop 6
  2. Rune Changes and Runing
  3. Ability and AMP overview
  4. LAS/Rotation and Dungeon Healing
  5. Boss Specific LAS suggestions
  6. Addons and Aura Masteries

http://www.twitch.tv/daluuws
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Daluu
that guy

Re: Esper Healing Guide [Drop 6]

Postby Daluu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Esper Healing in Drop 6

Paradigm Shift - Goodbye Soothe/Reverie spam

Since Wildstars launch Espers have spamming Soothe and Reverie nonstop. Due to a combination of rampant overhealing and near infinite focus, no other spell seemed worth our ability points or even a spot on our bar at all. That all changes now. Health pool and damage intake changes, increased focus costs, and a particularly good Class Rune set are making the 2 button rotation far from optimal. This means a new action bar setup, new ability point distribution, and a new rotation.

Focus Changes

The biggest change to healing as a whole with this drop is the increased focus cost of spells. Espers are getting a ~216% (just over 3 fold) average increase in focus cost. With this change comes the ability to rune for Focus Recovery rating and Focus Pool. Focus Pool is what you would expect, a flat increase to your total amount of Focus. Focus Recovery Rating is a point based system that converts to a percentage. That percentage is combined with your inherent Recovery percent (AMPs, Rune set bonuses, and base percent) and the resulting number is the percent of your Focus Pool that you regenerate every second. This means that increasing both your Focus Pool and Focus Recovery has a synergistic affect that outweighs using just one or the other.

The best runing strategy I have found is a 1:1 ratio of Focus Pool and Focus Recovery in all gear. In Genetic Archives, a few additional Focus Recovery runes may be necessary. Once in Datascape the 1:1 ratio should prove to be more than enough. Ideal Focus Pool will depend on your raid group since higher Focus Pools are needed for longer fights. I have found 1750 to be ideal but when your progressing, upwards of 1900 might be more appropriate. Focus Recovery runes should be dropped once you reach over 1.5% total Focus Recovery percentage (diminishing returns start at this point).

*Note that these suggestions are based on personal experience. If you are new to the class or healing in this game, additional Focus Recovery at lower gear levels may be necessary so don't hesitate to add more. Additional recovery to insure you can heal through an entire fight is much more important than extra secondary stats and being OOF before the fights you're progressing on are over.

New Stats

• Intensity – Increases your outgoing healing by X percent but also increases focus cost of all spells by the same percent.
  • Focus Pool – Increases the amount of focus you have.
  • Focus Recovery – While this isn’t a new stat, it has been redone to work better with the addition of the Focus Pool stat. Now focus recovery is a percentage return of total Focus Pool per second.
  • Multi-hit – This is similar to critical hit but instead of just getting 1 larger heal, you heal twice with the second heal being a percentage of the original heal. That percentage is the multi-hit severity stat, which is not runeable.
Intensity

At first glance this may seem like a great stat. Instead of getting a percent chance to increase healing, all healing is increased all the time. It sounds great but it also increases Focus cost by the same percentage which severely hurts its potential given how important Focus management has become.

With the changes to Focus cost and Focus Recovery all healers will be dedicating a large portion of their runes to Focus management. With the way Intensity works, that portion will need to grow to accommodate the increase in focus cost which in turn reduces the availability of slots for other stats. As we add more Intensity we further reduce our rune slot availability. Can you see the issue? The trade off from Critical Hit and Multi-hit to Intensity is asymmetrical because of the Focus related runes we also have to add. With Crit and Multi-Hit needed to proc AMP and Fusion rune specials, this trade off increases healing output at the sacrifice of Focus Recovery procs, absorbs, flat damage reduction, etc.

So while a flat increase in healing may seem more beneficial than by chance stats, the resulting reduction in healing related utility specials makes any achievable amount of Intensity rather lackluster.

Stat Priorities

FR/s > Multi-Hit > Critical Hit > Critical Severity > Intensity
► Show Spoiler

Consumables

Food:
  • Esper's Meal: Increases Multi-Hit by 210 and Health by 378
  • Medic's Meal: Increases Focus Recovery by 210 and Health by 378
Always use Mult-Hit food unless you are below 1.5% Focus Recovery and are having issues with Focus management.

Boosts:
  • Adventus Multi-Hit Boost: Increases Multi-Hit by 332
  • Adventus Focus Recovery Boost: Increases Focus Recovery by 332
Again, always use the Multi-Hit boost unless you are below 1.5% Focus Recovery and are having issues with Focus management.
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daluu
that guy

Postby Daluu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Rune Changes and Runing

Here is a quick play by play of the changes happening to runes and rune slots.

• Rune slot amounts have been reduced across the board and have been eliminated from accessory items (implant, shield, weapon attachment and support system).
  • Rune slots no longer diminish in power. Instead power is determined by the level of rune.
  • There is no upper limit with rune ilvl to gear ilvl. (i.e. ilvl 100 rune into an ilvl 120 piece).
  • There is a lower limit on runes and that is 10 ilvls to accommodate crafting gear. (i.e. ilvl 120 rune into ilvl 110 DS crafted piece).
  • Generic rune sets provide percent stat increases rather than specials
  • There are now Class specific rune sets available in Genetic Archives and Datascape.
  • Class rune sets provide both stat increases and specials.
  • Rune sets no longer count across all pieces but instead are limited to the piece in which it is placed. This now means that you can reuse rune sets to better optimize your stats.
  • Exceptional runes can now be made at the crafting station and are necessary for achieving rune set bonuses that require 6 power.
  • Omni slots are gone and are being replaced by Fusion slots. They are functionally the same.
  • Fusion runes now provide specials instead of stats.
  • Fusion runes are limited to 1 type of gear (Weapon, Head, Chest, Hands and Feet).
  • Fusion runes function like Omni runes, they can go into any slot.
  • Each rune type (i.e. water, air, etc.) now only provides one relevant stat per role.

Healing Rune Sets
► Show Spoiler

Esper Class Healing Rune sets

There are now class specific rune sets to are obtainable only in raids. Each class has 4 rune sets; 2 Assault and 2 Support. 1 Assault and 1 Support drop in each raid.
► Show Spoiler

Fusion Runes

Fusion Runes are a new addition to Wildstar and provide Specials while functioning similarly to Omni-slots. Fusion runes can go into any slot which is quite nice with the way rerolling rune slots now works. These runes are also gear specific meaning that they only can go into the piece listed. Those slots are Weapon, Head, Chest, Hands, and Feet. Fusion runes labeled with the color Green are the ideal runes and those in Red are not.

**Differentiating the bonus per ilevel. 80/100/120

Weapon:
► Show Spoiler

Head:
► Show Spoiler

Chest:
► Show Spoiler

Hands:
► Show Spoiler

Feet:
► Show Spoiler

What should we Rune

Runing for Esper healers is actually fairly easy. It mostly copy and paste for each piece with the exceptions of Class rune sets and whether you need more Focus Pool or not. Here are the priorities and a quick check list to follow:

Superb items:
Cynosure 4/6 > Focus Pool of Resurgence > Critical Hit of Resurgence
Due to the current cost of runing, use your own judgement on whether you think rune sets are worth putting in Superb gear.
Legendary items:
Cynosure 6/6 > Focus Pool of Resurgence > Critical Hit of Resurgence
  • Always use Exceptional runes Due to the current cost of exceptional runes and the upcoming fixes to Fragment drop rates, wait on exceptional runes for now.
  • Always use lower ilevel runes in place of health runes to achieve 6/6. (i.e. Pure Multi-Hit of Cynosure with Divine Multi-Hit and Divine Focus Recovery)
  • Don't be afraid to have 2 Focus Recovery runes per Cynosure (one Divine, one Pure) if you aren't at 1.5% Focus Recovery
  • If you don't have class rune sets in your Shoulders or Legs then run Critical Hit and Focus Pool of Resurgence
  • Avoid Intensity outside of Class rune sets.
  • When runing Guardian, use Exceptional runes for Focus Recovery, Focus Pool and Intensity and then use single power runes for Focus Pool and Focus Recovery to achieve the 8/8 bonus.
  • When runing Hardened, use Exceptional runes for Critical Hit, Focus Pool, Critical Hit Severity, and then single power runes for Critical Hit and Focus Pool to achieve the 8/8 bonus.

The reason we rune full Cynosure sets is due to the percent Focus Pool bonuses along with it being the only rune set with Focus Recovery that doesn't have Intensity as a bonus. While Multi-Hit was already an attractive stat, this ties the knot on that stat for us.

My Current Setup
► Show Spoiler

A few things I would like to point out:
  • I run the Heavenly Echoes fusion rune because the Focus Recovery provided by Harmony is negligible at my gear level.
  • I have a lot of Focus Pool runes primarily for Augmentors hard mode. It requires heavy sustained healing for roughly 7 minutes straight so I run a larger Focus Pool to allow for that. Over time I will most likely reduce it down to ~1700.
  • I don't use the Head and Feet set pieces because Intensity (head) and Crit Sev (feet). The other 120 pieces are BiS.
  • While 8/8 Hardened isn't bad, it currently bugs Wildstar logs by having each instance additional Bolster healing getting its own ID. Once that is fixed I will be bringing 8/8.
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Daluu
that guy

Postby Daluu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Ability and AMPs Overview

Abilities

Support Builders
► Show Spoiler

Useful Assault Builders
► Show Spoiler

Support Finishers
► Show Spoiler

AMPs

Support
► Show Spoiler

Utility
► Show Spoiler

Hybrid Assault/Support
► Show Spoiler

With that said, here is what the AMP build looks like at 47 AMP Points and at Full AMP Points.
While your working up to full AMP points the most useful place for the extra you have before you can get Tactician and then B.I.N.G.O. are Dash Regen in the Utility tree and Max Shield capacity in the Hybrid Support/Utility tree.

• Gloomclaw AMPs - A few differences here. We bring Crit Sev AMPs instead of the Focus Recovery ones since MoB and Mending Banner have lower costs and the Crit Sev won't be wasted on the Essence. The other change is Inspirational Charge instead of Defensive Maneuvers since we are using MoB for this fight.
  • Shields with Absorbs special AMPs - With the 10/21 patch new end game shields were added to the game that have specials on them. The best one for healers is one that, when at 100% shields, removes shields and grants an absorb. The amount of shield removed and the amount of absorb granted is based on the amount of shield you have. This makes Max Shield Capacity AMPs very valuable. To get this we get rid of B.I.N.G.O. and put other 3 points into Dash Regen.

*The additional 2 AMP points now available with Drop 6 should go into Focus Cost Reduction II and III for all setups shown.

Explanations

Since there was listed changes to our AMPs I would like to explain a few selections.

Healing Touch - The current mindset behind this AMP is that its garbage. There are a few reasons why but one that I get the most push back on is its healing output but what most fail to recognize is just how situational its total output is. Its a good thing if the output on HT is low because its proc rate is highly correlated with raid health going below 60%. Only in the most intense healing fights will average raid health go below 60% on a regular basis. Any other instance of it being common is most likely due to telegraphically challenged dps or healers with slow reaction speed. The point of HT is not to be a reliable extra heal but to be an emergency extra heal.

Bug Fixed! The Healing Touch bug has been fixed! Up until the 10/21 Patch Healing Touch wouldn't check for the health of the of the target until after the Finisher had healed. This meant that if the finisher healed the target to 60% or above Healing Touch wouldn't trigger. That is now fixed making Healing Touch much more useful.

Build Up - Whether intended or not, this AMP no longer appears to have an ICD. Unfortunately it does still only affect 1 target at a time. But with Warden now an important part of our LAS this can be somewhat useful. Each tick of Warden's Restoration will apply a stack of Build Up. On top of that, the heal can Multi-Hit. So while its not a significant amount of healing it will be helpful when tank healing.

Build Up is still bugged on live
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Daluu
that guy

Postby Daluu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:49 pm

LAS/Rotation and Dungeon Healing

LAS

This is a run down of the healing abilities we should be utilizing and why.
► Show Spoiler

So the generic LAS looks like this:
41 Ability Points
  • Depending on the fight and your raid group it may be more beneficial to lower Reverie to T4 and bring T8 Warden
Full Ability Points
  • For maximum builder potential, drop PA and bring Reap from the Assault tree

Now that is a very full bar that leaves no room for utility spells. This is where we have to make choices on a fight to fight basis. Some fights won't be suited for Mental Boon. Is a CC break necessary or can we handle without one? (*cough* disorient) Is damage spikey enough that PA could come in handy? This will als be dependent on your raid group as potential (read: avoidable) damage on some fights can mean the difference between needing Mental Boon more or needing Reverie more. More often than not, PA will be the best choice to drop.

New Rotation

The new rotation isn't rocket science and basically requires using most of our abilities on CD and using Psi Points often. It won't feel natural at first but it has the potential to be much more rewarding and is certainly more entertaining. Reverie should still be used liberally, just not as much as before.
  • First, make sure that your targeting the main tank for Warden and Bolster.
  • Use Warden and Bolster on CD
  • Use PK Flame (and Reap if you have it) on CD but only at 3 points or above.
  • Cast C2 Soothes whenever you are not casting something else. C2 has a higher Focus Cost per second but results in more applications of AMP and rune specials.
  • Adhering to the above points allows for 100% uptime on Mental Boon. 100% uptime isn't always necessary and should be determined on a fight to fight basis. See Boss LAS suggestions for more.
  • If, for any reason, you don't have 5PP when Mental Boon is up then you should cast it anyway. The more PP you can have when casting it the better but its also better to cast a 1 or 2 PP Mental Boon rather than wait 3 more seconds to get 5 PP.
  • With Mental Overflow and Mental Boon lasting 6 seconds, you should almost always be sitting at 2 PP at the very least. This means you should always be able to instant cast PK Flame and, if your using it, Reap.
  • As far as I can tell, overlapping Mental Boon overrides the existing cast rather than doubling the amount of people being healed. More testing is needed on this.

Here comes the tricky part. Lets say that you just used your Psi Points on a Mental Boon and the raid gets spiked, how do you deal with it? This is where Fixation and our Innate come in handy. Fixation would be an instant 3 points on top of what is probably 1-2 points from Mental Overflow. You can also save 1 Bolster charge for these instances since it won't change how often you can cast it. After using your available instant cast builders you should Reverie even if you're not at 5 Psi Points because the amount of healing it gains per point is linear. Of course, the best option would be to know the fight inside and out and plan ahead but sometimes damage occurs when you aren't expecting it.
This rotation focuses on HoTs and absorbs rather than brute force healing and has the potential to surpass Spellslingers in their current state. But more importantly it adds depth to a class that was previously quite boring to play.

Something I would like to reiterate after hearing feedback on the this guide. In a raid setting, Mental Boon's primary purpose is to be a filler between Reveries. Mental Boon should be treated like any other HoT, it deals with small amounts of damage. So if everyone goes down to half health don't rely on Mental Boon to get them up because its not meant for that purpose.

Dungeon Healing

Unfortunately I haven't had time to test healing in Dungeons for Drop 6 but based on previous experience I can guess that the information listed above won't always be optimal or even possible. What I will say is that it takes time to really get a handle on healing in this game so don't get frustrated if you are having difficulties and don't immediately blame yourself for deaths/wipes. Also don't be afraid to speak up if dps are standing in telegraphs, if tanks are runed poorly and are getting hit really hard, if interrupts are awful and if DPS is low.
  • 41 Ability Point LAS
  • Mental Boon will be the most important ability here. Using it often to save focus will be key, especially with slower groups.
  • Soothe T4 instead of T8 for the reduced Focus cost and to bring Fixation T4. If Focus isn't an issue then consider bringing T8
  • Focus management will be the primary difficulty at that gear level, so you may want to use C3 Soothe instead of C2.
  • You may find it helpful to bring both Reap and Concentrated Blades for Focus free Psi Point generation
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Daluu
that guy

Boss Specific LAS suggestions
In this section I will go over what I have found to be the best LAS for each boss fight and why. These suggestions are based on the strategies I've experienced and are meant for those still progressing on the fights. LAS needs will change as you and your raid become better geared. I will include suggestions for both 41 and 48 Ability points in GA but will assume you have acquired them all for DS.

***Almost every LAS suggested will include Soothe T4, Reverie T8, PK Flame T4, Bolster and Fixation since they are must haves in practically every situation. So to save space I will only be explaining the choices made for the remaining 3 slots. I also assume you have a basic understanding of the fight mechanics and will only go over the healing aspects.***

Genetic Archives

First Floor
► Show Spoiler

Second Floor
► Show Spoiler

Ohmna
► Show Spoiler

Datascape

System Daemons
► Show Spoiler

Non-Elemental Bosses (Lattice, Info, Gloom, Maelstrom)
► Show Spoiler

Earth Combinations
► Show Spoiler

Life Combinations
► Show Spoiler

Water Combinations
► Show Spoiler

Avatus
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Daluu on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Daluu
that guy

Addons and Aura Masteries

Necessary Addons
I have never been the biggest fan of addons but some of them you just can't do without.

Aura Mastery - Used to track anything from cool downs of your abilities to important buffs and debuffs on yourself and others.'

ForgeUI - The primary reason I suggest this addon is for the nameplates. Its the best nameplate addon I have found that doesn't have bugs or memory leaks. If Twinkieplates gets optimized that will be my go-to addon for nameplates.
  • A good nameplate addon for Esper and Spellslinger healers has the ability to remove shields from view and hides the nameplate from view when at full health. This reduces clutter immensely which helps you identify who does and doesn't need healing. It should also have a cleanse indicator. It should have the option of getting rid of all unnecessary information leaving just health and name. Finally, it should have instant updates rather than timed updates.
I also suggest this addon because it has a straight forward Psi Point counter that is movable. Its important to be able to keep track of your Psi Points in a manner that isn't detrimental to your raid awareness. There are many addons that allow for this, I just chose ForgeUI for the looks.

Interruptor - As a healer you won't usually be targeting any enemies which can be problematic when you're in charge of interrupting. This addon shows cast bars of enemies without needing to target them and has the option of showing their IA count.

Helpful Addons

Vince Builds - This addon lets you create preset LASs. So instead of manually moving your ability points fight to fight you can just switch at the press of a button. It also allows you to tie gear sets to the LASs.

Vince Raid Frames - This is typically what I use but any raid frame addon will usually do the trick. Vince is nice because you can shorten party member names and create subgroups outside of the typical DPS/Healer/Tank.

Healie - This addon creates a hotkey that will target the lowest health ally within a user specified range. This is perfect when used in combination with PA

Tap That - Does the Tapping mini game for you. Doesn't come up often but its nice to have when it does.

Aura Masteries

Bolster - For help with casting on recharge to maintain Psi Point generation while minimizing Focus cost.
► Show Spoiler

Pyrokinetic Flame - To help maintain 100% uptime on the raid buff and keeping Critical Priority on yourself.
► Show Spoiler

Warden - To help maintain T4 damage reduction on tanks and and maximize absorb uptime on tanks.
► Show Spoiler

LUI Auras

Bolster:
► Show Spoiler

Pyrokinetic Flame:
► Show Spoiler

Warden:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Daluu on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ttl
newb

Postby ttl » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Thank you for the excellent guide Daluu. Can you also post the auras in LUI Aura format? Thank you.

Daluu
that guy

Postby Daluu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 pm

ttl wrote:Thank you for the excellent guide Daluu. Can you also post the auras in LUI Aura format? Thank you.

Added the auras for LUI.

I will be updating the Rune section soon to reflect the Fusion rune changes and the reduced need for Focus management now that the Cost reduction AMP bug has been fixed.

PsychoDriveBy
newb

Postby PsychoDriveBy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:20 am

Could you post BIS for your Shield, Weapon Attachment, Support System and Implant? I'm not in need of pictures. I am making a list for myself of gear to look out for. I assume that your gadget is Firewall.

CK Jester
100 posts wooo

Postby CK Jester » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:27 am

Announcement :
Daluu is currently on an extended leave and will most likely not be able to actively answer your questions himself.

That being said I will be taking over and will answer your questions as best I can!

You can also expect a revised esper healing guide coming this February (mid) with updated information.

@PsychoDriveBy Im currently at work so Ill get back to you as soon as I can. Sorry it's been so long already.

CK Jester
100 posts wooo

Postby CK Jester » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:38 pm

@PsychoDriveBy

BiS for Multi-Hit Esper:
Weapon: Trinity Star
Shield: Energized Deflector (Reserve Capacitor 2nd)
Head: Earthen Veil
Shoulder: Class Set
Chest: Class Set
Hands: Class Set
Legs: Class Set (War-Torn Stockings 2nd)
Feet: Refactoring Runners
WA: Dynamic Onslaught Terminal
SS: Quodlibet Synchro (Energized Security System 2nd)
Implant: Hyperperception Artifice (Mojo's Ephedrin 2nd)
Gadget: Firewall, Nature's Veil

PsychoDriveBy
newb

Postby PsychoDriveBy » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Thank you, very much!

Isilda
newb

Postby Isilda » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi!
My guild is currently progressing in Datascape and I have a few questions about heal kickers on System Daemons.

What´s the minimum ilvl/health for taking 5 stack purges. (I´m 108 atm. Is heal kickers just something the 120`s do?)

Does the SD boss specific LAS/AMPs setup look something like this? :
http://www.jabbithole.com/builder/esper ... .23u.0.11y

P.S I have this shield:
http://www.jabbithole.com/items/phagete ... ctor-85774

Does this shield make Fusion Rune: Overflow too much?

In advance thank you very much!

CK Jester
100 posts wooo

Postby CK Jester » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:27 am

@Isilda

you can be kicker with that ilvl perfectly fine. make sure you get the fire buff (3% inc health)

SD Las:
http://www.jabbithole.com/builder/esper#r8q7n7p4O0o2I0F0/swa.2t2w.0.23e.0.0

Explanation:
LAS
1. get pyrokinetic flame t4 (drop warden), it'll inc your sp by 6% (that's more healing yeah!) and everyone else's ap which is fantastic.
2. drop that reverie down. the t8 is pretty lack luster since you are healing on your own.
3. change shockwave to crush, long range means better kicks and less "i had to move into the laser/purge to kick
4. drop fixation down, you should not be focus starved, if you are try using more boon and less reveries. raid dmg goes out in 2 forms purges and power surges. there is adequate time between these to heal someone from 0 to 100 with mental boon alone. dont freak out and spam reverie.
5. soothe t7. its a great heal!
AMPS
1. get inspiration! that is a lot of dmg reduction on you and the tank!
2. get not snackworthy, no pain no... is not great. there are other better ways to get psi points. this is not one of them.
3. get build up. it heals yourself always and is a significant heal.
4. get spectral shield crit may be low but you are using bingo too arnt you?
Tips
1. dont blow cooldowns on the 1-3 stack debuff. 4 and 5 stacks is when youll want them (fixation reveries, innate for the massive absorb and sp inc.)
2. if its real bad have a dps kick one for you! no problem doing this. the debuff wears off pretty quick and your mental boon can handle the DoT all by itself. you dont even have to look at him just make sure he/she is within 15m of you (is it 15? 10? w/e).
3. make sure you are following the laser beams. when the pillar spawn the lasers roatate in the same fashion as they always do. make sure you are on the correct side so you dont have to cross the beam later to kick or heal tank. you can easily kick across the beam but moving across the beam to get a good reverie off is a terrible idea.
4. A LOT of the problems with healin this fight is the tank not taunting the purge (reduces the dmg), the dps dodge rolling into one another (not your fault extremely hard to heal through) or you the healer not kicking the power surge fast enough (be quick or be dead, the cast should not last longer than 2sec at most).

That shield is fine but you wont get much use out of any shield tbh since the kick debuff applies a DoT. you shouldn't lose any value from overflow since you shield wont be regening at all.

oh and i almost forgot the south SD hits harder than the north one so your spare healer should be helping south.

GL and Godspeed Isilda!

Return to “Guides”