you can be kicker with that ilvl perfectly fine. make sure you get the fire buff (3% inc health)
1. get pyrokinetic flame t4 (drop warden), it'll inc your sp by 6% (that's more healing yeah!) and everyone else's ap which is fantastic.
2. drop that reverie down. the t8 is pretty lack luster since you are healing on your own.
3. change shockwave to crush, long range means better kicks and less "i had to move into the laser/purge to kick
4. drop fixation down, you should not be focus starved, if you are try using more boon and less reveries. raid dmg goes out in 2 forms purges and power surges. there is adequate time between these to heal someone from 0 to 100 with mental boon alone. dont freak out and spam reverie.
5. soothe t7. its a great heal!
1. get inspiration! that is a lot of dmg reduction on you and the tank!
2. get not snackworthy, no pain no... is not great. there are other better ways to get psi points. this is not one of them.
3. get build up. it heals yourself always and is a significant heal.
4. get spectral shield crit may be low but you are using bingo too arnt you?
1. dont blow cooldowns on the 1-3 stack debuff. 4 and 5 stacks is when youll want them (fixation reveries, innate for the massive absorb and sp inc.)
2. if its real bad have a dps kick one for you! no problem doing this. the debuff wears off pretty quick and your mental boon can handle the DoT all by itself. you dont even have to look at him just make sure he/she is within 15m of you (is it 15? 10? w/e).
3. make sure you are following the laser beams. when the pillar spawn the lasers roatate in the same fashion as they always do. make sure you are on the correct side so you dont have to cross the beam later to kick or heal tank. you can easily kick across the beam but moving across the beam to get a good reverie off is a terrible idea.
4. A LOT of the problems with healin this fight is the tank not taunting the purge (reduces the dmg), the dps dodge rolling into one another (not your fault extremely hard to heal through) or you the healer not kicking the power surge fast enough (be quick or be dead, the cast should not last longer than 2sec at most).
That shield is fine but you wont get much use out of any shield tbh since the kick debuff applies a DoT. you shouldn't lose any value from overflow since you shield wont be regening at all.
oh and i almost forgot the south SD hits harder than the north one so your spare healer should be helping south.
GL and Godspeed Isilda!