Spellslinger DPS Guide [Drop 6]

Moderator: Mod

Tenshu
newb

Re: Spellslinger DPS Guide [Drop 6]

Postby Tenshu » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:11 pm

What about bis gadget and shield? I have looked around but haven't seen much information on what's available. Only ones I know about are the crit hit shield from GA, then the vigor gadget from GA or natures veil gadget from DS.

For me I already have a little over 21% crit hit so crit hit shield doesn't sound all that intriguing unless I rerune some stuff.

Millek
that guy

Postby Millek » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:26 am

power surge looks awesome, but it is reallly bad. the only time it has been worth it was with old TS/RF builds that never turned spellsurge off. it also doesnt play well with Urgency Amp, which is much better.
Millek Lightfoot

Madvillain
newb

Postby Madvillain » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:52 am

Millek wrote:Here are my stats unbuffed. i did not test for gear levels under 120, or for people who dont have the GA class set. because we have so much crit from amps we dont really need to rune for it. also DS class runes have Crit runes that you will get anyways. Crit Sev/Vigor all the way! and get str to cap.

Hi Millek,

When following your advice for runes i find you end up with upwards of 220% Crit Sev, whereas you only have 205%. Is this a side effect of the stats that happen to be on your gear? Or do you think more than 205% Crit Sev is too much (which doesn't appear to be the suggestion from your guide)?

If you could pick whatever stat totals you wanted for ~120 ilvl what would they be?

Sorry if i misunderstood something :)

Millek
that guy

Postby Millek » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Just gear differences i imagine. you want all the crit sev you can get.
Millek Lightfoot

Sleven
that guy

Postby Sleven » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:46 am

Whats the best weapon fusion nowadays? (since there's been some changes to them)

Also I think dropping the str amp and going armor pierce would actually bode a very slight dps increase

mjorg
newb

Postby mjorg » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Mind sharing your thoughts on the new update so far?

Return to “Guides”